Here you will find various powershell scripts/commands that can be useful in various circumstances.
The content list below show the current available scripts for you to find.
I will add more as I make them, and if they are suited to be generalized and made available to others.
If I find some useful scripts elsewhere, I will add thos aswell – with notes on who is the creator.
I will try to keep this updated regularly, and post updates in the Changelog below.
Hope you find the content useful.
|—-Windows Explorer – Folders
|—-Windows Explorer – File Association related
|—-Windows – Time & Date
|—-Windows – Personalization
|—-Windows – Privacy
|—-Citrix Files / Sharefile
|—-Office 365 / Office
|—-Microsoft Edge Chromium
|—-Citrix Receiver / Workspace App
|—- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- 24.12.2019 – Fieldnotes – Initial release
- 15.01.2019 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Google Chrome – No audio in ICA session after version 77”
- 07.02.2020 – Moved Powershell scripts to GitHub
- 08.02.2020 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Server 2019/Windows 10: No borders around windows/AllWhite issue”
- 26.02.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium
- 27.03.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Windows – Privacy
- 10.04.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium – settings to remove prompts about opening Citrix receiver/workspace/ica files
- 24.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Scripts to deploy with intune to configure OneDrive for Business with Known Folder management silently
- 29.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Teams – Downloads and install latest – intended for VDI
- 30.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Downloads and install latest stable OneDrive for Business – intended for VDI
Do you find this useful?
Let us know by leaving a comment and following us on Twitter or Facebook.
Also consider subscribing to this website so you get notification on new posts arrive.
You can subscribe with the subscribe button in the menu on the right side, or you can use this button:
If you wish to share the content to others, feel free to use the buttons below for your simplicity.