Here you will find various caveats and quickfixes around various applications/solutions that may be nice to be aware of.
I will try to keep this updated regularly, and post updates in the Changelog below.
Hope you find the content useful.
PS: The links in the content list below are there for you to jump to the wanted subject, and will open in a new tab.
|—-WEM – Be careful with the “registry inclusion” setting for UPM
|—-Google Chrome – No audio in ICA session after version 77
|—-Server 2019 NPS firewall bug
|—-Applocker breaking startmenu on server 2016+
|—-Server 2019/Windows 10: No borders around windows/AllWhite issue
- 24.12.2019 – Fieldnotes – Initial release
- 15.01.2019 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Google Chrome – No audio in ICA session after version 77”
- 07.02.2020 – Moved Powershell scripts to GitHub
- 08.02.2020 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Server 2019/Windows 10: No borders around windows/AllWhite issue”
- 26.02.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium
- 27.03.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Windows – Privacy
- 10.04.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium – settings to remove prompts about opening Citrix receiver/workspace/ica files
- 24.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Scripts to deploy with intune to configure OneDrive for Business with Known Folder management silently
- 29.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Teams – Downloads and install latest – intended for VDI
- 30.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Downloads and install latest stable OneDrive for Business – intended for VDI
Do you find this useful?
Let us know by leaving a comment and following us on Twitter or Facebook.
Also consider subscribing to this website so you get notification on new posts arrive.
You can subscribe with the subscribe button in the menu on the right side, or you can use this button:
If you wish to share the content to others, feel free to use the buttons below for your simplicity.