Guides for various subjects available from one spot.
PS: The links in the content list below are there for you to jump to the wanted subject, and will open in a new tab.
- Security related
- General guidelines for end user IT awareness
- Guide: How to setup a network level ad and tracking blocker with a Raspberry Pi.
- Changing your DNS provider to increase web speed and privacy
Microsoft Related (365)
- User setup guide for Azure MFA on 365/Azure AD account
- Intune – Publishing win32 applications with Intune
- Microsoft Bookings – Now available to Office 365 E# plans
- 99 problems but Teamwork ain’t one (Microsoft Teams)
Microsoft Related (server)
- Limit Group Policies to specific OUs, users or computers
- Microsoft Server 2019: NPS Firewall issue
- Windows Autopilot – Failing on app configuration when running Windows 10:1903
- Changing Citrix Receiver Beacon(s) on Clients via GPO
- Citrix Files: Setting default settings for desktop app with powershell
- Citrix Files: Not showing mapped drives on Windows 10 1809
- Citrix Files – «Function not available” when accessing mapped drive
- 24.12.2019 – Fieldnotes – Initial release
- 15.01.2019 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Google Chrome – No audio in ICA session after version 77”
- 07.02.2020 – Moved Powershell scripts to GitHub
- 08.02.2020 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Server 2019/Windows 10: No borders around windows/AllWhite issue”
- 26.02.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium
- 27.03.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Windows – Privacy
- 10.04.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium – settings to remove prompts about opening Citrix receiver/workspace/ica files
- 24.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Scripts to deploy with intune to configure OneDrive for Business with Known Folder management silently
- 29.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Teams – Downloads and install latest – intended for VDI
- 30.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Downloads and install latest stable OneDrive for Business – intended for VDI
Do you find this useful?
Let us know by leaving a comment and following us on Twitter or Facebook.
Also consider subscribing to this website so you get notification on new posts arrive.
You can subscribe with the subscribe button in the menu on the right side, or you can use this button:
If you wish to share the content to others, feel free to use the buttons below for your simplicity.