Here you will find various powershell scripts/commands that can be useful in various circumstances.
The content list below show the current available scripts for you to find.
All scripts are located on GitHub.
I will add more as I make them, and if they are suited to be generalized and made available to others.
If I find some useful scripts elsewhere, I will add thos aswell – with notes on who is the creator.
I will try to keep this updated regularly, and post updates in the Changelog below.
Hope you find the content useful.
PS: The links in the content list below are there for you to jump to the wanted subject in the GitHub repository.
To go directly to the GitHub root folder – click here
All links opens in a new tab.
- Office 365
|—-Script to download and install latest version via the Office Deployment tool (Click to run)
- OneDrive for Business
|—-Scripts to deploy with intune to configure OneDrive for Business with Known Folder management silently
|—-Downloads and install latest stable OneDrive for Business – intended for VDI
|—-Script to download and install latest version+removes the memberships for the default everyone group after install
- Microsoft Edge
|—-Downloads and install latest stable Microsoft Edge x64 – intended for VDI
- Microsoft Teams
|—-Downloads and install Microsoft Teams x64 for VDI
- Microsoft Active Directory
|—-Creating a default OU structure via Powershell
|—-Bulk creating security groups
- Microsoft Group Policy
|—-Create, link, and import a settings to the policy from a backup
- Microsoft DNS
|—- Creating DNS records with powershell
|—-Script to download and install latest version of Citrix Workspace/Receiver.
|—-Script to set Citrix Files desktop app config defaults
- Windows 10
|—-Script to set wallpaper and lockscreen on Windows 10 clients
|—-Script to uninstall preinstalled APPX packages on Windows 10
- 24.12.2019 – Fieldnotes – Initial release
- 15.01.2019 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Google Chrome – No audio in ICA session after version 77”
- 07.02.2020 – Moved Powershell scripts to GitHub
- 08.02.2020 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Server 2019/Windows 10: No borders around windows/AllWhite issue”
- 26.02.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium
- 27.03.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Windows – Privacy
- 10.04.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium – settings to remove prompts about opening Citrix receiver/workspace/ica files
- 24.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Scripts to deploy with intune to configure OneDrive for Business with Known Folder management silently
- 29.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Teams – Downloads and install latest – intended for VDI
- 30.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Downloads and install latest stable OneDrive for Business – intended for VDI
- 25.09.2020 – Registry hacks – added audio sandbox values for Edge and Chrome
- 25.09.2020 – Fieldnotes general – removed pagination and did some cleaning,
Do you find this useful?
Let us know by leaving a comment and following us on Twitter or Facebook.
Also consider subscribing to this website so you get notification on new posts arrive.
You can subscribe with the subscribe button in the menu on the right side, or you can use this button:
If you wish to share the content to others, feel free to use the buttons below for your simplicity.