This area of the website will provide you with the following.
Information will be put
- Tools – nice to know
- Registry settings
- Firewall rules for select applications
- Sample Powershell scripts/commands
- Special information around select applications
- Other information I feel may be good to have easy access to
PS: The links in the content list below are there for you to jump to the wanted subject, and will open in a new tab.
Content available now
- 19.10.2021 – Reversed sorting for changelog
- 25.09.2020 – Fieldnotes general – removed pagination and did some cleaning
- 25.09.2020 – Registry hacks – added audio sandbox values for Edge and Chrome
- 30.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Downloads and install latest stable OneDrive for Business – intended for VDI
- 29.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Teams – Downloads and install latest – intended for VDI
- 24.04.2020 – Powershell – Added: OneDrive for Business – Scripts to deploy with intune to configure OneDrive for Business with Known Folder management silently
- 10.04.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium – settings to remove prompts about opening Citrix receiver/workspace/ica files
- 27.03.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Windows – Privacy
- 26.02.2020 – Registry hacks – Added: Microsoft Edge Chromium
- 08.02.2020 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Server 2019/Windows 10: No borders around windows/AllWhite issue”
- 07.02.2020 – Moved Powershell scripts to GitHub
- 15.01.2019 – Caveats // Quicfix – Added: “Google Chrome – No audio in ICA session after version 77”
- 24.12.2019 – Fieldnotes – Initial release
Do you find this useful?
Let us know by leaving a comment and following us on Twitter
Also consider subscribing to this website so you get notification on new posts arrive.
You can subscribe with the subscribe button in the menu on the right side, or you can use this button:
If you wish to share the content to others, feel free to use the buttons below for your simplicity.